Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dr. Nevitt's Graphic Novel

Hello All!
Since some people in our class were curious about Dr. Nevitt's Graphic Novel, I went and talked to him about it. I am borrowing a copy of it, and when I get home, I'm gonna try to scan some of it so you can see a little of it.
It's called "The Autumn King Murders" (sounds sweet, huh?), and as you can imagine, it is about murders near a college campus, called Black Mounds State University. Hmmmm... Dr. Nevitt is using it for his Analysis of Evil I class, which I intend to take if I can.
You can check out a copy of it a the library here on campus if you're interested in reading the whole thing, which I recommend. Not only is it a Graphic Novel, you can learn a little about the psychology of a serial killer if you read it. Good stuff.
In the beginning you are warned "CAUTION YOU ARE ENTERING A DARK FANTASY ENVIRONMENT", if that peaks anyone's interest. Check it out.
Stacey

1 comment:

Kristopher said...

I am a fan of murder and dark fantasy...I have always wanted to check out Dr. Nevitt's graphic novels and the opportunity might present itself sometime in the future.

- Kristopher