Thursday, August 28, 2008

Graphic Novel Virgins

As I'm sure you may have guessed, the three of us are comic book virgins. We don't know much about them and we haven't read them. However, we find them very interesting and we want to know more about them. (We aren't very good with computers either, so any help with this blog will be greatly appreciated).
We have seen a lot of movies and we are really into Frank Miller (Sin City and The 300 were kick a**!), so we're looking forward to Batman. (Of course, that's assuming that our books get here soon).
Looking forward to becoming part of the wonderful and mysterious world of the Graphic Novel.

2 comments:

Kristopher said...

We'll be covering some deep territory, so you'll need to change the title from "Graphic Novel Virgins" to something more "experienced" sometime soon. :) Seriously, I believe you'll have fun.

- Kristopher

Kristopher said...

Hopefully, my previous comment did not offend! I just noticed you changed the name of the blog (or maybe I'm wrong).

I notice you're getting the hang on the mechanics...keep working with it!

- Kristopher